Newgrounds -VS- Sprites Newgrounds -VS- Sprites

Something's going On

A slightly addicting game. The graphics could do some improvement. But is a interesting concept which has been really been tooken a step forward by the creation and completion of this game. Despite lacking great graphics, it's user interface comply's greatly with the game and the addiction comes in almost every game mode it has to offer.

stoners-lunchbox responds:

Addiction is the key. Otherwise what would be the point? ;)

The game could be improved, but for having had to concentrate on the code so much of the time, graphical quality suffered because of that... Shame...

Next time... Whenever that is.

Thanks for watching!

Gravitized Pong Gravitized Pong

Great game, atleast i have a thought!

Once i saw it, i goes cool. then i looked at the file size and i was like... mmm could be copied.... then i played it and it was great, so i guess it wasnt copied then!

Great game! Beat 64!!!

BlEED II BlEED II

You rule

I agree, one of the best FPS' ever on newgrounds. It is totally awesome... I would want you to help out in my work :P Please?

The Stick Adventure Game The Stick Adventure Game

Quite good!!

Yeah I found this quite interesting even the file size suprised me. Welldone.

clockington smythe clockington smythe

Very well done.

If this is your idea! OMG your awesome then!

DragRacer v2 DragRacer v2

Drag Racer Coolness

Hello Drag Racer Fans! Just some top info for you's:
1) Drag Racer Online will not come out in newgrounds due to the reason you need to download it.
2) Drag Racer v4 is not 100% sure of making.
This game is more than just a flash game, it is the biggest flash game ever. It brings to life a series of cars which make the game thrilling and customizable. For a flash game its maverilous! As mdproject (thats me!) are now teaming up with Phantom Games to make Drag Racer Online (coming really soon!) to become the biggest success in online flash gaming history we want to give people from newgrounds the chance to experience though due to the problem that it only works downloaded, us and newgrounds are trying to establish a possible figure in how to this. If you do want more info on upcoming Drag Racer games e-mail me:
michealdougie@hotmail.com

Just to tell you I am the main lead person for the interfaces in all the upcoming games. To check a cool preview of Drag Racer Online look at my submissions are I will send it via msn messenger or via e-mail. Thanks.

We also thank everyone helping out on Drag Racer inculding the fans and the sites such as this one! Thanks alot, keep on posting in em bugs!

Tir à l'arc Tir à l'arc

Nicely done mate

I loved this game, nicely done. I dont see why people dont understand this well-good game!!

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Sweet!

Check out my song it is awesome!!
-886-2--0---2---0-------3---0----5-7-----0---4----4-00---00 3---0---------------------9---9---4---1--42-------2---3-1--2 ---9-------1201---0---62---------------------------a-2-3-5-- 1---4-2-0--0----4--3-0---10-0-------1---2-10003-012-2-1-1--- ----------------

Skid WRX 1.5 Skid WRX 1.5

Good little game, be better though if it was bigger!

TvP's Tutorial TvP's Tutorial

To be fair it sucked ass

I liked few bits of it, but if ur going to make a turorial search my name : mdpro
_ see what i can do ?!

TvP responds:

To be fair, your tutorial sucked ass. I made mine in 2 hours or less, and you spent weeks on this flash that has errors. I tried to copy some actions in my flash, they didn't work, they had errors.

Plus you stole some of your stuff.